Campus Security Authority Training
The Clery Act mandates that all Campus Security Authorities (CSAs) receive training annually on their reporting obligations. Each year, CSAs will receive an email reminding them of their designation as CSAs and prompting them to complete training. The training consists of a 20-minute webinar and a short quiz.
Permanent employees can access the training in Carolina Talent.
- Login to Carolina Talent via the “launch training” link at the bottom of your notification email, or
- Login to Carolina Talent via the link on this page: Using My Learning in Carolina Talent – UNC Human Resources
- The required quiz will only become available to “launch” after you’ve watched the webinar
Temporary employees and affiliates can access the training on Sakai:
- Go to the Sakai Homepage
- Log in using your Onyen and password
- Look for the tab titled “Campus Security Authority Training” across the top
- More detailed instructions: 2020 Campus Security Authority Training Instructions